Language Learning in Dublin | General Courses
General Courses in Language Learning
- You will be introduced to the foreign language of your choice, ideal if interested in learning the language for the first time or restarting your learning after a prolonged period.
- You will learn basic phrases and familiar expressions, learning to manage everyday situations, such as introducing and describing yourself, ordering a meal in a restaurant or giving directions.
- Activities will focus on the development of speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills.
- This course is suitable for you if you have already been introduced to the language, and are looking to improve your level.
- You will learn to use the present and future tenses, and will apply your knowledge of the language to communicate in different situations.
- Activities will focus on increasing your vocabulary and improving your command of the language to enable you to better use it in everyday situations.
- This course is suitable for you if you have a command of the language and able to apply the language to communicate, and wish to expand and improve your level for specific situations and uses.
- You will be able to communicate in present, past and future tenses, and will apply your knowledge of the language to express your feelings and opinions.
- Activities will focus on increasing your vocabulary and improving your command of the language allowing you to use more accurate language in a variety of situations.
- This course is suitable for you if you have a good command of the language and a good range of vocabulary, and wish to gain fluency.
- You will be able to converse in the foreign language and express your opinion more accurately with targeted vocabulary in specific situations.
- Activities will focus on using the language to communicate and interact in more complex situations such as debates, discussions, movies, songs & poems analysis.